here’s a list of material wants i have, just in time for those of you who are thinking long and hard about a certain special day coming in less than a couple of weeks ;) for those of you who aren’t… well.. deepavali, hari raya puasa, christmas, or even new year’s eve are all great days to make me happy. (who says money can’t buy happiness huh?)
don’t think about it as me being greedy, think about it as me trying to help you think less :p (also, i’ve been procrastinating making a list like this (see item 1!) just for myself when i head to the comics store!)
and here, vaguely in order of want:
1. generation x comics (published by marvel): #1-17, #19, #20, #25, #26, #28, #30, #31, #33, #39-41, #47, #49, #50, #53, #55-58, #60, #63, #68, #70-71, #73, #75 onwards, the november issue of the “deluxe” edition, and any issues before ’97 or after ’99 of the “annual edition”.
2. canon eos 40d. or just about any camera in the canon powershot range.
3. a wallet from which things don’t just… drop out.
4. new running shoes. not that i run, but it seems like just playing basketball and badminton is enough to wear down the soles of my current pair.
5. a nice slim penknife made by olfa. because i have what seems like a lifetime refill supply.
6. a pass card holder that looks nice, doesn’t have a tacky plasticky feel, and won’t get shredded by me in a month. silly card has to be taken in and out all the time; not good for the holder’s health.
7. the necronomicon pillow book! remember this post?